University Student Placement
Take on a learner as a part-time trainee, with wages fully covered
Future Careers is currently working in partnership with employers to develop the professional competency of students in Higher Education.
Under this partnership, your organisation will receive a financial incentive to cover trainee wages, throughout the duration of the course.
We will provide your organisation with our competency development framework to assess, maintain and monitor the knowledge, skills and attributes of the trainees taken on by your organisation.
The objective is not only to give our learners professional experience but also to help your business expand the workforce and grow.
Benefits to Employers
- Save on HR cost
- Use our competency framework to improve performance existing employees
- Opportunity to train a learn to suit your business needs
- Improve employee retention
- Access new overseas markets by taking on highly talented international learners
- In completion of the programmes, the learner will be awarded a level 7 professional diploma through the training provided by your workplace.
Recruit the most talented graduates at no cost
- Match your needs to highly professional and talented graduates
- Save on recruitment and selection cost
- Advertise unlimited graduate opportunities at no cost
- Receive competency development support for new graduates employees
The National Minimum Wage throughout the duration of their course. However, you can pay more than the minimum wage at your discretion.
There will be an annual subscription free of £295, which will come into effect from 6th April 2020.
For the duration of the Higher Education programme, usually from 1 to 4 years. At the end of the course, you can retain the trainee at no cost.
We provide to all the successful candidates a introduction to professional employment seminar before they commence training in your workplace.
Yes, we provide all participant employers with our bespoke Professional Competency Development framework.
The framework focuses on Apprenticeship, Traineeship, Shadowing and Consultation in combination with an online professional Level 7 Leadership and Management course.
Yes, we do provide an independent End Point Assessment measures the skills, knowledge and behaviours of each trainee and grades their performance against the Professional Competency Development Standards.