What we do
Future Careers has been an innovator in developing young people and higher education learners through the provision of adequate career guidance and bridging the gap between learner, higher education provider and employers; increasing graduate opportunities nationwide, as well as supporting employers from the start-up stage.
We are passionate about providing high-quality independent Information Advice and Guidance, continuing to bridge the gap to learning and employment, and helping our clients to achieve their career goals.
Making a difference to learners, graduates, businesses and Higher Education institutions across Mauritius.
More about us
Future Careers Mauritius is an exclusive partner of Future Careers UK. We work in close partnership with education providers and employers to create opportunities for students and graduates in Mauritius.
I have always believed in higher education, the opportunity for a young person to begin developing their career for a brighter future. Hence I’ve always argued that higher education should be classed as a major investment and not just another stage in ones learning
To provide quality career guidance, planning and development for all students and graduates in Mauritius
- The client’s needs come first;
- We emphasize on listening and results;
- Staff skills and knowledge is fundamental to our work;
- Honesty and transparency are part of our culture;
- We value Ideas, views and feedback of everyone we work with;
- We focus on teamwork and collaboration to develop better solutions;
- Maintaining excellent client satisfaction at all times.
- Level 6 – 7 qualified careers advisors
- Experienced industry experts
- Academic and vocational expertise
- Business professionals